Hiring An Apprentice
- choose an apprenticeship training course and find a training provider using find apprenticeship training
- create your own apprenticeship opportunity using recruit an apprentice
If you create an apprenticeship opportunity, we’ll advertise it on find an apprenticeship.
You can manage the recruitment process or ask your training provider to manage it on your behalf.
An apprentice must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
- be living in England
There are other ways to find an apprentice and increase the diversity of your applicants. For example, you can:
- hold open days
- arrange visits to schools, colleges and universities
- use social media
- participate in careers events, like World Skills UK Live