Health & Social Care and Early Years apprenticeships across Wales.
Training and Apprenticeships
Training in the health and social care sector is delivered in a wide range of forms. The Qualification Credit Framework provides a simple and rational framework that presents learner achievement and qualifications in a way that is easy to understand, measure and compare.
It aims to give individuals the opportunity to learn in a more flexible way and enables a wider range of organisations, including employers, to have their training recognised.
The Welsh Government funds for most of the apprentice’s training costs, with the support from the European Social Fund, leaving you to pay only for their wage. Apprenticeship Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund please click here »
Apprenticeship Qualifications available:
- Level 3 in Playwork
- Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People)
- Level 2 & 3 in Childrens Care Learning & Development
- Level 5 in Leadership in Childrens Care Learning & Development
- Level 5 in Leadership in Childrens Care
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social Care
- Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social Care (Children & Young People)
- Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Level 5 in Adults Residential Management
- Level 5 in Management for Health & Social Care
Our experienced Training Officers can help employees choose the right course at the appropriate level to develop their skills and knowledge. These qualifications are delivered in the workplace.
If you would like more information about training we deliver or are interested in any of our qualifications please don’t hesitate to contact our delivery partners for the relevant areas in Wales.